Saturday, July 11, 2009

Change the way you think

Hi my name is Sabas this is my first blog, dont know really what to write but a lot of people I know they say I'm pretty positive on the things I say so, I thought I should post some of my ideas and at the same time try to search for some information on positive thinking, thats why I thought of Transportation of the mind, thinking from where we are now to where we want to go.
These are some of the ideas...
#1: Use your imagination to visualize yourself in the position you want to be.

#2: Pray.

#3: Give yourself positive affirmations, daily.

#4: Become aware of your thoughts. Replace the negative thoughts with positive ones.

Your brain is constantly at work. It never stops. Even when you are asleep, your brain is still fully functioning. Become conscious of the thoughts you have during the day. If you find yourself thinking, “Oh, I could never do that.” “I’m always messing up.” “I’m not good enough.” “I’m not worthy.”
STOP IMMEDIATELY.

Change your thoughts to positive ones. “I could do that if I try hard enough.” “I never mess up. I simply have to practice more.” “I am good enough.” “I’m worthy.”
With practice, we should be able to change the way we think.
What about you? What thoughts are you telling yourself? Change your negative thoughts to positive thoughts and you will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment